Slit Lamp Exam JCAHPO
This course has been awarded 1 credit hour through JCAHPO and is intended for beginner and intermediate ophthalmic personnel.
- Overview of slit lamp parts
- How to operate the slit lamp
- Slit lamp exam of different areas of anterior eye anatomy:
- Lids, lashes, lacrimal system
- Conjunctiva and sclera
- Anterior chamber
- Documenting slit lamp exam in the chart
- Slit lamp illumination techniques
As well as many pictures of ocular findings to help you know what you're looking for.
This course should take approximately one hours to complete. Successful completion of the post-test is necessary to earn JCAHPO credit. The link for the post-test is in the course material. This course is not sponsored by JCAHPO, only reviewed for compliance with JCAHPO standards and criteria and awarded continuing education credit accordingly.
This course was developed by our partners at Eye-Courses.