Learn How to Build a $5M Practice
The Tiger Institute for Cooperative Learning began in 2010 in Franklin, Tennessee, as a way for Dr. Jeffrey Kegarise to provide education and professional development opportunities to the optometric technicians and staff members of his busy and growing practice. Realizing that he and his trainers had much to offer, and true to his passion for bettering the landscape of patient care, The Tiger Institute began offering courses after office hours and allowing staff members from other practices to attend. As the years have passed, so has the scope of the Tiger Institute grown, offering training and education to doctors and staff from any branch or specialty of medicine.
The Tiger Institute will help you build your practice by:
- Sharing what we have created, used and implemented successfully with other practices
- Providing your doctors, administrators and other staff access to our knowledge base in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Helping practices to customize products and services to the level that your patients want
- Participating in implementing passive ideas to help build and improve the practice
- Actively engaging with eye care professionals and consult on processes, procedures, and strategies to encourage continual growth and improvement
- Providing you acccess to the combined knowlege and skills of our Mastermind Team.
One Patient at a Time
The K2 Way Playbook For Healthcare & Business SuccessHealthcare and clinical management have changed significantly over the years. The days of scribbled doctors notes are behind us as technology has made a distinct presence in the healthcare setting. Even with these advancements, efficiency and effectiveness within care are still lacking. In their book, One Patient at a Time, Drs. Jeff and Susan Kegarise dive into the type of clinical care and patient experience that is often sought after. They believe that the most efficient and effective clinical care exists at private practices more so than in corporate healthcare institutions. Their story gives you an insider’s look of a successful business-minded healthcare professional. Most importantly it provides valuable insights, helping you make your vision of building a private practice a reality.